I’m sure we’ve all fallen victim to the time drain that is Etsy. You log on “for just a minute” and an hour and a half later, you forcibly pry your fingers from the keyboard or screen. Despite the obvious pitfall to browsing (loss of sleep), I do it because it makes me happy. I love the clever, diverse, creativity you can find there. So here’s another list. This time it’s a list of Etsy finds that I think are neat. I use the word neat because not all of them are pretty, not all of them are cool, and although I acknowledge that some of them are kitschy, I find them all to be very….well, neat.
1. Blown Glass Acorn Earrings $15.00…nuff said.
2. I love this brown leather journal…hand embossed, tea stained and adorned with a butterfly. Pricey at $75.00, but very cool.
3. I love (!) these dictionary prints by Collage-o-Rama. The moose is my favorite, but frankly I’ll be buying a set of these for one of my special friends who “gets me”. Priced at $7.99 (and a buy 3 get 1 free seasonal special!)
4. I covet many things found in the Claylicious store, but I especially love these little owls. the colors are awesome at $27.00 each. I love the orange!
5. Love butterflies…love this bracelet. A sweet deal at $9.99.
6. I didn’t really know I had a thing for moose, and then I reviewed this post…This is awesome and I love it! A moosehead from WhiteFauxTaxidermy…$99.99.
And yes, I said “I love” like 50 times in this post, but can you blame me? So much Etsy and so little time!